Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Richardson fights back against Mr. Carville


New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson has this to say about his endorsement of Obama (and lack of an endorsement for Sen. Clinton):

Led by political commentator James Carville, who makes a living by being confrontational and provocative, Clinton supporters have speculated about events surrounding this endorsement and engaged in personal attacks and insults.

While I certainly will not stoop to the low level of Mr. Carville, I feel compelled to defend myself against character assassination and baseless allegations.

Carville has made it very clear that this is a personal attack -- driven by his own sense of what constitutes loyalty. It is this kind of political venom that I anticipated from certain Clinton supporters and I campaigned against in my own run for president.


Read more here and make sure to DIGG it by clicking on "save/share".

No comments: